Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kmart Super Double Trip A Success


Having had such a hard time doing Kmart super doubles the last time around, I was reluctant to do it this time around. But I have to say my trip yesterday went so well. Not only did they have everything that I wanted but the cashier was even super friendly.


This is what I did:

5 Pantene Hairsprays $3.50
used 5- $2.00/1 Styler coupon 6/27 Parade Magazine
Total before coupons: $17.50
Final: Free

3- Olay Regenerist Face Cleaners $6.29 each
used 3- $3.00/1 Olay Regenerist Moisturizer or Cleaner 7/4 P&G
Total before coupons: $18.87
Final: $9.87

Final Before coupons: $36.37
Total Out of Pocket (includes tax): $11.40
Then I got back $10.00 off my next purchase coupon for spending $35.00 on Proctor and Gamble products.

So it was really like just paying tax for all the stuff. I was really happy because I was really low on hairspray and we ran out of the Olay Cleansing cloth's that I just love. It was a very successful trip. Maybe I will have to rethink Kmart over all.





No comments:

Post a Comment