Saving money while living life!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Drug Store Deals Next Week

Today we have been gone most of the day to garage sales and then swimming and now I am a nice shade of pink. It seems the SPF 75 Sunscreen worked for everyone but me. But anywho I am tired and don't feel up to posting the deals for Rite Aid and Walgreens this week.
There are a few cheap or free items (more free toothpaste and cheap school supplies) but nothing that is very spectacular.

Go here to view Wild for Wags post about Walgreens this week.

Go here to view Pirates ofthe Supermaket's post about Rite Aid this week.

I may be stopping at Rite Aid to use the rain checks for Zegrid I have (that is if they got any in stock). But other than that I am waiting for better deals in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment