Saving money while living life!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Paul's Market Deals

Here's the best from Paul's; the prices are good through next Tuesday the 27th.

Large Choice Valencia Oranges $.58 lb

Cilantro 3/$1.00

Jalapeno peppers $.89 lb

Extra Lean Boneless Pork Ribs $1.69lb

Jello pudding $.88

Price Cutter Points Values:

Paul's Vitamin D milk $1.78 with 6 point redemption

Western Family Sour Cream $.59 with 5 point redemption

Pringles $.89 with 6 point redemption

Medow Gold Twin Pops $.98 with 7 point redemption

(I am really unsure how points are exactly aquired. I asked once and the answer they gave me was when you buy stuff you get points. I don't know if it because of the amount you spend there or what you buy there. Anyone with a clearer understanding of this please let me know?)



No comments:

Post a Comment