Saving money while living life!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Walgreens Deal On Sinex



First off I just want to acknowledge that I haven't been up on posting anything this weekend. To be honest it has been so busy that it didn't even really occur to me that I hadn't scheduled any posts. Well I am back today with an awesome deal on Sinex at Walgreens (I saw it on a blog late on Saturday night and can't seem to remember where). Here's the deal:

Buy 2 Niquil Sinex on sale 2/$10.00 (not pictured in ad but should ring up that price)
use 2 $4.00/1 from PG 10/10
pay: $2.00
Get back $5.00 register reward

So a $3.00 moneymaker! It is such a sweet deal and I have been on and off sick lately so I stocked up and did this twice. I'll post my awesome Walgreens deals later when I have more time, so check back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment