Saving money while living life!

Friday, November 12, 2010

The Black Friday Countdown!


Every year my family has a tradition of shopping the Black Friday sales. We all get together and normally the men folk watch the kids and we head to brave the craziness. Although it is really busy and I am not 100% sure it is always worth it, I just love to go. This year will be no different, except my husband really wants to go too.

I have been looking at some of the ads for Black Friday early at Blackfriday.net.
It seems like there are lots of places that I want to go but there is only one thing that I want to get at each store. This could be frustrating but I have a little secret on how I will be able to get in on most of the deals and have to only go to one store. My trick is to go to Walmart with my ads in hand an price match. It has to be for like items and within the timeframe of the sale (i.e. if the sale is only from 5am-1pm then you have to go then.) In the years past I have done this with tons of sucess. Especially if the item is not on sale at Walmart then I can go later in the day when the rush is over and get the item I want. Ironically what should be the craziest day at Walmart is normally the easiest for me. They will price match almost any ad so it should make for this Black Friday to be a little more stress free!

No comments:

Post a Comment