Saving money while living life!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Redeem Coupons For Swagbucks

We are all sick today and not able to do much but sit around. I have been playing on the internet and found this amazing thing. You can print coupons from the Swagbucks website (same as coupons.com) and for every one coupon that is redeemed you get 10 Swagbucks. How awesome is that. I can earn even more just by doing something I already do. It does take 8-12 weeks for the Swagbucks to appear on your account but that doesn't bother me. I am so excited about this find.

Just go here and make sure you are logged onto your account. Then look under Earn at the top and go to coupons. Print, use and get swagbucks. I figure that it will only take redeeming 45 coupons to earn enough Swagbucks to get a $5.00 Amazon gift card. And with the way that I use coupons those gift cards will totally add up. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment