Saving money while living life!

Monday, November 22, 2010

$10.00 In Free Stuff At Hallmark!!!

I went to Hallmark this morning and used this $10.00 off any $10.00 purchase coupon from here. You have to sign up but then it lets you print this very high value coupon. I was a little skeptical that it may be a bogus coupon but I was able to use it successfully at the Hallmark in the Nampa mall. The cashier said that it was totally legit.

I was able to snag a Barbie and the Rockers Hallmark Christmas ornament for less than five bucks. Talk a bought nostalgia from my childhood, they were my most favorite thing ever. I can't wait to put it on my tree!

I also used my $5.00 off of $5.00 purchase coupon that I got in the December issue of Women's Day magazine to score 2 rolls of christmas wrap for only $1.56 (includes tax). They have all $4.99 Christmas wrap on sale for buy one get one for $.99. What a fantastic deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment