Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Albertson's Preview 11/17-11/25


The Albertson's ad preview for this next week is up here at Pinching Your Pennies. The sale runs until the 25th this week. Hopefully we will see some doublers on Sunday to sweeten some of the deals. I have heard rumors of them all month, but we will just have to wait and see for sure.

Some of my favorites are:

Campbells Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Soup, 10.75 oz. $.79
use $1.50/3 from here
final: $.29

Campbells Gravy $.47
use Campbells Gravy, any .50/4 (1-31-11) SS-10/31
final: $.35 wyb 4

There are lots of things that would be great with doublers but not so great without. I will be waiting to shop there until after Sunday. I'm crossing my fingers that the rumors are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment