Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cheap Olay Body Wash At Walmart!


I had heard rumors about this fantastic deal on Olay body wash at Walmart but I didn't want to post anything until I saw what the prices were at my local store and if it would actually work. I went earlier this morning (there is one next to our dry cleaners where I was already heading) and I was super excited to see that it did in fact work. So here's the deal:

Buy 1 Olay Body Washes on a Rollback for $5.00
buy 1Secret Deoderants Travel Size $.97
use $5.00/1 Olay Body wash wyb Secret Deoderant from PG 10/31 (limit 4 per person per day)
Final: $.97 for everything

I couldn't believe that our local Walmart actually had the prices the same as other parts of the country which tend to be cheaper. And the coupons went through fine. So if you are heading to Walmart I would totally grab some. I think that it would be perfect for a gift basket for my son's teacher. (Her birthday is this week). Or even to give as a Christmas gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment