Saving money while living life!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Albertson's Doubler Suprise!


This past week has been so busy and I haven't been keeping up really well on all the deals, so I was super suprised to see the Albertson's Twice the Value Coupons in this Sunday's paper. I am sure there are lots of deals to be had with them. Here's my favorite deal that I am trying today:

7 Albertson's cream of Mushroom and Chicken soup $.79 each
3 Mrs. Cubbins Stuffing $1.49
- $5.00 instant savings
use 3- $.55/1 Mrs. Cubbins Stuffing from 11/07 RP
use 3 doublers
final: $3.20

The stuffing will be great to have around this holiday season and the soup is just an awesome price. I am hoping that the soup will be in stock it seems to be the hot item this week. If they are out I plan on switching it out for the broth which is $.35 each. It will make my total to $3.62. Sometimes it is good to have a back up plan especially when shopping Albertson's.

To find more great deals head over here to A Thrifty Mom. She always has a really great list.

No comments:

Post a Comment