Saving money while living life!

Monday, November 15, 2010

A Couple Of Good Deals From the Grapevine!


I got an email from my friend Janeil about a the good deal on M&M's at Walgreens.

Buy 4 Holiday M&M's 4/$10.00 get $5.00 RR
use 2 - $1.00/2 from 11/14 RP
or use $1.00/1 pretzel variety coupon from here (can print 2 per computer)
final: as low as $1.00 for four after RR (if you can print 4 pretzel coupons)
if you only have the $1.00/2 then they are $.75 each after the RR

This is a stock up price for me! (My waistline may not like me after though)

She also mentioned that she found coupons for Stove Top Buy 4 get 5th free at Fred Meyer. I have also seen them at various Albertson's in the area also. Here is an awsome way to use this coupon at Target.

5- Stove top $.79 each
use 2-$1.00/2 stove top coupons from here
use 2- $.50/2 target coupons from their website
1- buy 4 get 1 free
final: $.16 for all 5

Thanks a bunch Janeil. I always appreciate your awesome tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment