Saving money while living life!

Monday, November 8, 2010

My Rite Aid Trip And This Weeks Deals!


Did I mention I have been so busy this past week? Well it is Monday night and I still have not put together the Rite Aid deals for this week. Since I don't forsee that happening any time soon; head on over here to Mavin of Savin and check out the deals she has come up with (this is one of my favorite sites).

Although I haven't had time to post the deals I did make it over to Rite Aid today. I totally forgot a coupon that would have made it cheaper but I still think I did pretty well. Here's what I did:

1 Maybaline Eye Studio Makeup $3.72 (on sale 40% off)
1 Electrosol Gel $2.39 (on sale 50% off)
2 M&M Pretzal 9.9 oz. bags $3.99 (Bogo on sale)
1 Skittles $.50
2 Bags Sugar Free Werthers Originals $1.50 each
2 Nexcare Bandaids $1.99 each
1 Lady's Speedstick $1.99
Clearanced Decorative Pumpkin $.49
total: $20.13

coupons used:
$4.00/$20.00 Video Values coupon
$2.00/1 Maybaline Video Values
$2.00/1 Maybaline eye studio from magazine
2-$1.00/1 M&M Pretzal Variety coupon from here
$.25 Skittles Video Values coupon
2-$1.00/1 Nexcare coupon here
$.75/1 Lady's Speed Stick here
$1.00/2 Werthers from 10/3 SS

I paid with a $1.00 +Up Reward from last week and four of the coupons wouldn't scan so they gave me $.25 extra off (it's a long story).
Total: $4.88
And I got back another $1.00 +Up reward for buy the Werthers.

If I had remembered my $1.00 Lady Speed stick Video Values coupon I would have saved even more. But oh well not every deal can be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment