Saving money while living life!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's Back: My Favorite Cheese Coupon

For those in Idaho and Utah there's exciting news the $1.00/2lbs. of any variety cheese coupon is back here. I would print it now (remember you can print it twice) and save it for a sale. If you are willing to go out today or tomorrow and got the Press Tribune yesterday (which are good til 1/02) then you can do this deal:

Buy 1 Tillamook Brand Cheese 2lb. (medium chedder) $3.99 with in ad coupon (limit 1 )
use $1.00/2lbs. from here
final: $2.99 or only $1.50 per pound (this is my personal stock up price)

I will keep my eyes out for any more great deals to use this coupon.

Fred Meyer also has Fresh Express Salads or Salad kits for only $1.00. Use the $.50/1 coupon here (it's a Smartsource coupon) and score some greens for only $.50!

No comments:

Post a Comment