Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Drugstore Deals Next Week 1/23

My family is going out of town at the end of the week and I have been forced to do my planning really early this week. I made one stop to Rite Aid this week and only bought 1 thing because everything else was out of stock. However this leaves me with a problem that I have tons of +up rewards to use by the 29th so I have to use them up when we return from our trip. Hopefully they will still have stuff in stock still on Monday morning when I normally do my shopping. I have noticed lately that the shelves have been cleared faster than normal. It has been really frustrating to coupon shop in Idaho lately.

Go here to I heart rite aid to see Rite Aid matchups.

Go here to I heart wags to see the Walgreens matchups.

No comments:

Post a Comment