Saving money while living life!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Hot: Glad Trash Bags Price Match At Walmart

Earlier this week I posted the price matching I did at Walmart this week and I mentioned how to get Glad Force Flex Bags for cheap. Well there is this new coupon for $3.00/1 any size that should make for some really cheap trash bags.

Glad Force Flex 65 count Trash Bags $8.97
Price match for $4.99 from Fred Meyer in ad coupon (coupon from back page)
use$3.00/1 from here (hit back button to print 2)
final: $1.99 or only $.03 per bag

The Fred Meyer coupon is only good through Saturday so if you want in on this deal then I would print it now and head over there soon. As always Walmarts can vary on how they handle coupons drastically so this deal may not work for everyone. If not you could also take it to Fred Meyer and do the same deal . Trash bags have been on my list of things I want to stock up on for awhile now but they never seem to be at a price that I want to pay for them. That's why I am so very excited about this coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment