Saving money while living life!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cheap Paper From Staples Today Only!

(This post is dedicated to my friend Tami who is an awesome teacher and who just this week said her school was already out of paper for the year!)

Today only you can take advantage of some super cheap paper at Staples. You will have to use an Office Depot coupon (most take competitors coupons) from here. Locally I have had no trouble using competitors coupons and my favorite store is on Milwaukee in Boise.
Here's the deal:

Staples Multi-purpose paper cases are $46.99 with a $27 EASY REBATE (limit 2) ending today 1/15/11.

Staples Multipurpose Paper $46.99
- $18.80 using Office Depot 40% off coupons
total = $28.19, submit for $27 EASY REBATE = $1.19

The rebates for Staples are really easy to do online!

You will then get back a 10% reward for buying paper from them so it is really free. This can be done twice if you need that much paper just print two of the Office Depot coupons (they may make you do two transactions).

Although you have to spend a bit out of pocket you will get it all back. I have done this so many times and am able to donate paper that I got for free or almost free to my son's school. I love Staples.


Thanks Maven of Savin for this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment