Saving money while living life!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Drugstore Deals Starting 1/30

This next week is a hot one for shopping drug stores. I am definitely going to Rite Aid. There are so many freebies I am hoping that at least some of the stuff will be left. If not then I guess that Walmart will be getting my business. We shall see.

This is what is looking good to me at Rite Aid:

Stayfree Maxi pads Buy one get one free
use BOGO from 1/09 SS
final: 2 for Free

Afrin $5.99 get $4.00 +up reward
use $3.00/1 here
also use $2.00/1 Video Values coupon

total out of pocket $$.99
get back a $4.00 +up reward
final: $3.01 moneymaker

Eddy's Ice Cream $2.99 get $2.00 +up reward also part of the spend $15.00 get $5.00 +up reward

Deal idea:
Buy 6 Eddy's Ice cream
Use $2.00 off any purchase -Winter Reward from here
also use 3-$1.00 off any purchase Video value coupon from here
pay $12.94 out of pocket
Get back 6-$2.00 +ups for the ice cream and one $5.00 +up for spending $15.00
final: $4.06 moneymaker

The above scenario will only work if your Rite Aid is really stocked up well on ice cream. I am not getting my hopes up to high on getting in on this deal as most in my area don't anticipate how many shoppers they will have and are not prepared. I may take this ad and just get the ice cream for $.99 at Walmart. Still a great price.



Go here to I heart rite aid for the rest of this weeks deals.


Go here to I heart wags to see the deals for Walgreens this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment