Saving money while living life!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Rite Aid Trip Only $.39


I went to Rite Aid this week to get some of the Pampers Wipes but of course they were out of stock. I was however able to get a bunch of other things for cheap.
Here's what I did:

1 Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor $9.99
1 Butterfinger $.50 ( eaten by kids before picture)
1 gallon skim milk $1.99
1 Clean and Clear Astringent $5.49
1 Lubriderm Advanced Therapy 6oz. $3.99
2- Bic 10 pack pens $3.98
1 Carefree pantyliner $.99

used 1- $4.00/1 Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor from PG 6/6
1-Free Butterfinger up to $.99 from facebook (got it in the mail awhile ago)
1- $1.00/1 Carefree pantyliner from home mailer or 4/25 SS
1-$2.00/1 Any Clean and Clear here
1-$3/00/1 Clean and Clear Rite Aid coupon from ad
1-$2.00/1 Lubriderm coupon from here (you must register)
1-$3.00/1 Lubriderm hand lotion Rite Aid coupon from ad
2 -$1.00/1 Bic product printable coupons (not available anymore)
1- $5.00/$20.00 Rite Aid purchase from watching Video Values here
Paid: $5.39 out of pocket
Submited for $5.00 Gillette Fusion single check rebate
Final: $.39 for everything (this includes the .96 tax)

The total before coupons was $27.89 (this also includes the .96 tax) thats about a 99% savings.

Although I wasn't able to get the deal I wanted from Rite Aid, I was able to switch things up and get some fantastic deals. The milk alone was worth the trip (especially since we needed it).

My lesson here is not to give up if they are out of something. With a bit of innovation you can change a sour experience into something sweet.

(Also I just want to make sure that everyone knows that I am terrible at math. So if I can do this so can you. Really I am absolutely awful at it. )



No comments:

Post a Comment