Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Albertson's Trip with the Kids


So I did an Albertson's run yesterday. Mainly to get my husband some soda. (He's off the wagon. And back on the Dr. Pepper.) I got a bunch of great deals and it only took me an hour, plus eight transactions and one major headache. Lets just say both my kids were with me. I know most people don't like to take their kids with them for that very reason and I may complain about it from time to time but I feel like my family really has a lot of fun in the evenings when my husband could watch them. I also don't want to lose any time with my husband after the kids go to bed. (after almost nine years of marriage I still love to hang out with him as much as I can.)

So here's what this great (with kids) shopping adventure produced:
( I am not going to list what I did as the trip was just so crazy. Sorry the picture is hard to see. I really need a new camera.)


4 bags Snyders Pretzals
2 - 20 packs Dr. Pepper
2- Glad Cling Wrap
7- Activia Yogurt
3- Dan-o-nino yogurt
2 Orville Redinbacher Popcorn
6 Hunts Ketchup
4- 30 count Dixie plates
2- Dixie Napkins
1- Crunch-and- munch
1 Diet Snapple 6 pack
Scotch Sponges

Before sales and coupons this would have cost me 124.62 but I only I spent $25.71 out of pocket. And I still have a $10.00 catalina and can submit for a full rebate for the Snapple ($4.99). So it was like I paid 10.72 for everything. Kids or not it was a worthwhile trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment