Saving money while living life!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Crazy Hot Paper Deal at Staples


Staples has a great deal on paper this week.
Here's the deal that I did:


Buy 1 Staples Bright White 5 ream case (sku 728375) $19.99 ( Nampa store had it cheaper than ad) Buy 1 Hammermill Copy plus Copy paper $$6.49 Use $10.00/$25.00 purchase from Office Depot here (Staples takes competitors coupons) Pay: 17.47 out of pocket Submit for $12.00 easy rebate for Staples paper and $5.49 easy rebate for Hammermill paper.
Final Price: make $.02 for six reams of paper


And you can do this transaction a total of two times. So I got 12 reams of paper and made $.04. I am so excited about this. I planning on donating half of the paper to my son's teacher next year. With all the budget cutbacks it will really help them out.

Oh and with the $12.00 Staples paper rebate it is supposed to come in the form of a prepaid Visa card but they give you the option to get in as a check also. You need to click on choose other rewards methods and choose check in order to change it. I normally choose a check because then I can use it anywhere.

The Nampa store had lots both when I was there yesterday but this deal is really hot so if you want some I would hurry!


No comments:

Post a Comment