Saving money while living life!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse Countdown: Todays the Day!

We have come to the end of our Eclipse countdown.
It is now 12:00 AM and there are hoards of fans lining theaters around the country to see the movie.
This is what it looked like when New Moon came out. I wonder what it will be like for Eclipse.



I however can't go today ( just too busy). :(
Honestly I also can't stand the lines and crowds. When I went to New Moon (several days after it opened) they had security at all the doors of the theater to control the crowd. It was totally crazy still. I think I might wait a little to see it.

I would love to hear if anyone went to the first showing and what the crowds looked like?


Also if you went did anyone dress up?
I always get a crack out of the silly things people do. Shortly after New Moon came out my husband and I went to the movies and there were several girls dressed in black capes with fangs. I could only guess what movie they were going to see.
I love Twilight but I just don't get it!
So funny to see though.



No comments:

Post a Comment