Saving money while living life!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Get Your Twilight Fix for Free


I found something very exciting for all us Twilight fans.
Until July 5th, you can read the short novella The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner for Free Online. This is one of the characters from Eclipse (Twilight Saga) and the book is by the author of the Twilight series. Note: You have to read it online. You can’t download it or print it.

Thanks for sharing, Smart Shopping Ladies!

If you don’t want to read it online, you can buy it on Amazon for $7.54. The author is donating $1 from each purchase to The American Red Cross.


I just wanted to mention that yes I am a big Twilight (book) junkie and that I have a well known love for the books. And yes it is dorky but we all have something right?

(I may jut have lots of somethings.)




No comments:

Post a Comment