Saving money while living life!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Free Journey To The Stars DVD





I am so excited about this freebie. Go here to get a DVD copy of Journey to the Stars by NASA and The Museum of Natural History. Simply fill out the form (it asks for school info. but I used my home address). I got a free gun safety DVD awhile ago and my son just loved it (we had to watch it more times than I want to think of). So I think that he will also love this one.

Here's what the site says:
Educators and parents: Are you ready to take your students on a Journey to the Stars? The American Museum of Natural History and NASA have joined forces to produce a planetarium show about the amazing variety of stars that dot our cosmos--exploding stars, giant stars, dwarf stars, neutron stars, even our own star! But you don't have to go to a planetarium to experience this mind-blowing journey. NASA will send you a DVD and Educator's Guide, for free!


I think it would also be fun to get a telescope to make it more hands on.
Not sure there is a coupon for that though. LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment