Saving money while living life!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Free Cleaner (Again)


Are you sick of all the cheap cleaner we have been able to get lately?
I just took a bunch up to my mother in law and still feel like I have it coming out my ears.
Well if you still could use more, you might want to check out this deal at Target for Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-o-Clean. I really like this stuff to clean my showers. It makes they stay cleaner so much longer than any other product I have used.


Target Deal:
Starter Kit $7.99-$8.99 (prices vary depending on store)
$3/1 Target Printable and
use $5.00/1 printable here
5/23 SS Free $5 Target gift card when you buy starter kit (not all areas got this)
Final Price: as low as free plus $5.00 money maker


There also was a buy 1 starter kit get 1 refill free coupon available to print awhile ago. I don't think there are any prints left but if you did print it then you would be able to get both free and still make some money.



No comments:

Post a Comment