Saving money while living life!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Where Have I Been?

If you have been following my blog you may be asking where have I been for over a week?

Well I have had one of the hardest weeks in my life. My mother passed away and I have been planning her funeral. We knew that she had been sick but it was still a shock to have her go so quickly. I am planning on sharing more of this past weeks journey when I am ready to.

Now the funeral is over and all my family has gone home. I have been debating if I want to continue doing this blog or not. I have been going back and forth for the past several days and decided that I love doing this and will be back.

The question now is when. Although it won't be as much right away I think that I will have new posts starting next Monday. My plan is to take things slow for now and get things back to a normal routine.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I'll be back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment