Saving money while living life!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Soda Catalina When You Buy Chex Mix

I stopped by Albertson's this morning to use my doublers and another shopper told me about a sweet deal on soda when you buy Chex Mix. Buy 3 Chex Mix and get a Catalina for Free 12 pack of soda up to $3.00. I did mine in sets of four Chex mix (it worked better that way with my coupons) and it printed out just fine. I also did a transaction with 10 Chex Mix and 3 catalinas printed out. I can't confirm that it is in fact 3 you must buy but it seems to follow what I have heard.

The catalina expires on 9/27 so I am hoping for a great deal on Coke 12 packs in the next couple of weeks. (Coke at my store was $4.50 and I would love to be able to get it for free with the Catalina).

No comments:

Post a Comment