Saving money while living life!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Favorite Disney Movie and A Sweet Deal


I just love Beauty and The Beast. It is hands down my favorite princess movie. I don't know why but it just always has been. Well awhile ago I noticed that they were putting it on Blue Ray and ever since then I have been super excited to see it in that format. (Yes very dorky I know.) Well Collin over at Hip 2 Save came up with a sweet deal scenario to get both Beauty and the Beast and Tinker Bell The Great Fairy Rescue for only $20.00 at Toys R Us. It is such a great value considering that they are the combo Blueray and DVD packs. Head over here and look at her scenario. It is kind of confusing so make sure you read through it carefully or maybe even a couple of times in order to get it straight. Oh I am so excited about this one! Yay!

P.S. If you need the UPC for the Beauty and the Beast movie it is 786936171631.

No comments:

Post a Comment