Saving money while living life!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Albertson's Catalina Update

It seems that the Green Giant Vegetables catalina is not printing at Albertson's . I went this morning and bought both the boxes with sauce and the steamers and nothing. I am unsure on if it is a real catalina deal or not. I was told by the manager that a lady had a catalina that advertised it and was going to call Catalina. So I guess we will have to wait and see.

On a brighter note the catalina for Pillsbury is printing fine. I bought 6 Grands Biscuits and got a $3.00 catalina.

I will keep everyone posted on whether or not the Green Giant catalina will ever be printing.

I also heard rumors that there will be doubles on Sunday. For those of you in the Boise area though I am unsure if it is going to be a coupon round up or not. I am hoping for doubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment