Saving money while living life!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Bath And Body Works Wallflowers Sale


I have been getting tons of Bath and Body works emails about their Wallflowers (2 pack refills) being on sale for only $6.00. Thats over half off their regular price. Every time I get an email I tell myself that I am going to go get some more but I have yet to do it. I got an email today saying that the sale ends on Sunday. I guess I will have to head over there this weekend to pick some up. I absolutely love their new scent Leaves. It totally smells like fall to me. I am also tempted to try the Sweet Cinnimon Pumpkin. It sounds so yummy.

Go here to see all the scents they have. If you decide to order online use the code SHIP3 to get free shipping on any order $50.00 or over. If you prefer to buy in store go here to get a free signature collection item (up to $12.00) free with a $10.00 purchase. Or go here to print a coupon valid for a FREE Signature Collection Travel Size Item with ANY purchase (up to a $5 value).

No comments:

Post a Comment