Saving money while living life!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Zaycon Foods Ground Beef Event

I got an email about this from my friend Jessica. I have never ordered from Zaycon but in October people where able to get chicken breasts for only $1.48 lb. I have heard tons of good things from people who have bought from them. I may have to try it this time.

We are planning a Ground Beef Savings Event in January and February.

Please take a moment to complete this survey so we will know which ground beef products are of most interest to you. Also, please forward this email to friends who may not have registered at www.zayconfoods.com. If you have already taken our survey through Facebook or through our website, Thank you!

Click here to take our survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VB6NSY2

No comments:

Post a Comment