Saving money while living life!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Possibly 6 Free Nutcracker Snickers At Walgreens

This week at Walgreens they have Nutcracker Snickers on sale for 3/$1.00. In yesterday's Redplum they have coupons for $2.00/3 Mars products which specifically include these. So buy 6 use one of these coupons and get it for free. Some Walgreens may reduce the coupon down so that you can only get 3 for free but it is still a great deal. This is going to be a hot deal this week so I think that I am just going to price match it at Walmart. Hopefully you will be able to score some for free. I am in need of stocking stuffers and these would be perfect.


Update: I tried to get some at my local Walgreens with no luck. They actually have been sold out for two weeks and none of the stores will be getting in any more Christmas candy. I also tried calling several other Walgreens with no luck. I think that this is such a hot item you will be hard pressed to find any in the Treasure Valley. I would recommend calling ahead and not making a special trip for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment