Saving money while living life!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Cheap Traval Hungry Hippos Game


At Walmart they have the Travel version of Hungry Hungry Hippos priced at just $5.24. Use this coupon for $5.00/1 (no size restrictions) and score it for only $.24. Target also has them priced at $4.99 (making it free with coupon) but I have never had luck getting any in the past at Target when they have had similar coupons.

I was at the Overland Walmart in Boise today (getting myself some medacine and a belt for my hubbie) and was able to pick up two for stocking stuffers. I was so excited to find some in stock. I could never get my hands on one last year when they had this coupon. As of this morning that store only had two of them left. No one could tell me if they had any more in the back or not but they were stocking games so hopefully they will have some to put out soon. This is always a really hot coupon and deal, so I would recommend printing it now and calling ahead before heading out to make a special trip for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment