Applesauce Cinnamon Dough Ornaments
|Ingredients needed: |
|1. Pour cinnamon and applesauce into a zip-loc bag. |
2. Seal the zip-loc bag and knead until the mixture turns to dough. If your dough is too dry, add a little more applesauce to it and knead again.
3. Remove mixture from the bag and form into a ball.
4. Roll out ball to about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Use cookie cutters to create different shapes.
5. If you would like to hang the shapes, be sure and make a small hole toward the top of the cut-out before the dough dries so that you can put a string or ribbon through it.
6. You may create tree ornaments, gift package ties, and air fresheners with these after you allow them to air dry for 12 hours or until hard. No baking is necessary!