Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Bath and Body Works Coupon


There is this awesome new Bath and Body Works coupon for a free lip item when you buy any item (an up to $8.00 value) valid til October 21. I like to buy a small hand sanitizer ($1.00)or sanitizer holder ($.50) and then get the free item.


Here are a couple of other great Bath and Body Works coupons:

FREE Signature Collection Body Care item (up to a $12 value) with any $10 purchase
This coupon is valid through October 31st.

FREE travel-size item (up to a $5 value) with any purchase
This coupon is valid through October 20th.


Yesterday was the last day to get $6.00 Wallflower refills, so after my son got home for school I packed the kids up and we headed over to get some. It was one of those impulse moments.

I was able to use all three coupons. (Although they made me do 3 transactions). It was exciting to get $25.00 in free stuff. I was especially happy that they have their Christmas line out now, I really love the Peppermint hand lotion. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment