Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How Fast Can You Make Applesauce?


I was at Paul's Market yesterday and they have apples on sale for only $.50 per pound. (Great price). I was able to pick some up and today I am busy making a few pints of applesauce. I love homemade applesauce in the winter as a treat. Yum! My only problem is that my son has a school music program (which he has four lines in, we are so proud) this afternoon. I'm crossing my fingers that I get it made in time. I wonder what the world applesauce making record is because to get everything accomplished today I may have to beat it. Wish me luck!

Pick Your Own is my favorite web site on how to can things. Just in case anyone else is in the mood for applesauce making and like me needs a bit of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment