Saving money while living life!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Really Cheap Sausages At Winco

I have mentioned this deal in the past but I was just able to purchase some Jimmy Deans coupons to get some almost free sausages at Winco. Here's the deal:

Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked 8 count Sausages $1.38
use $1.50/1 any Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Product ( Idaho did not get)
final: $.12 overage (the Meridian store gives overage YMMV anywhere else)

I went here to Coupon Dede and bought 20 coupons. They were $.15 each with a minimum order of $3.00 and shipping was $.94 (essentially I spent $3.94 for 20) . But I figured that since I was getting overage on each package then the price of each box will be around $.08 plus tax. I have used Coupon Dede before and have never had a problem. The coupon is only good until 3/6 so you will need to order some soon to get in on this deal. We love to have these around for quick week night dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment